PORIB is a Health Evaluation, Market Access, and Real-World Evidence (RWE)/ Health Outcomes Research consultancy, founded in 2004, which provides its services to the Pharmaceutical and Health Technology Industry, Health Administrations, Universities, Patient Associations and Health Professionals
- PORIB delivers a complete range of strategically focused services: Economic Evaluation, Pricing and Reimbursement, Market Access, RWE/Health Outcomes Research, Evidence and Scientific Writing, Health Management, Advisory Boards with Decision Makers, Biostatistics and Training.
- PORIB’s team is made up of skilled and multidisciplinary specialists from different backgrounds: Pharmacy, Economics, Psychology, Statistics, Biology, and Information Sciences.
- PORIB collaborates with many companies within the healthcare sector to demonstrate the value of health interventions, through the dissemination and publication of articles and scientific communications regarding different therapeutic areas.
The mission of PORIB is the coordination and development of Health Evaluation, Market Access, and Real-World Evidence (RWE)/ Health Outcomes Research activities, with the aim of:
- Generating clinical, economic, humanistic, and social evidence to demonstrate the value, quality, safety, effectiveness and therapeutic utility of innovative medicines and health interventions.
- Demonstrating efficiency of medicines, technologies, interventions, and health services.
The most important values of PORIB are based on its corporate identity:
- Quality, excellence, innovation, transparency, and integrity.
- Absolute respect for confidentiality.
- Experienced and skilled team.
- Coordinated and collaborative teamwork with our clients and with multidisciplinary teams: clinicians, pharmacists, nurses, epidemiologists, statisticians, economists, managers, psychologists, sociologists and information sciences.