In accordance with the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 on Data Protection (GDPR), users are informed that personal data that may be sent to us at any time and through any means, will be incorporated into the files of Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research Iberia SA (PORIB), with registered office at Paseo Joaquín Rodrigo 4-I, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid). Likewise, the company will adopt the appropriate security measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data.
We are committed to treating your data in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- The data controller is the company Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research Iberia S.A. (PORIB), with registered office at Paseo Joaquín Rodrigo 4-I, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)..
- Processing: clients and professional experts.
- Category of personal data: those necessary for the maintenance of the professional relationship.
- Identification: name and surname, telephone number and professional e-mail address.
- The purpose will be the management of the relationship with clients and the sending of PORIB communications.
- Description of the categories of clients and/or professional experts: Persons with whom a commercial/professional relationship is maintained as clients and/or professional experts.
- The data will be for internaluse by the company and will never be communicated to third parties.
- The data will be registered privately and securely, in a customer database and another database of professional experts, and will be protected by password.
- The data will be archived on the company’s server, which is backed up on a weekly basis.
- The data will be retained for the duration of the professional relationship with the client or professional expert.
- The person responsible for data management is the company’s Quality Manager.
- The user shall have the right to request access, rectification, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of his/her data. No one external to PORIB shall have access to the data.
User rights with regard to their data
- Right of access. The user will be able to know the information relating to PORIB’s processing of his or her personal data, but not of other persons.
- Right of rectification. The user may correct or modify their data in the event that they are inaccurate or incomplete in order to ensure that the information we may have about them is correct.
- Right of deletion. The user may request the deletion of his/her data.
- Right of opposition. The user may request that PORIB does not process his/her data or ceases to do so when his/her consent was not necessary for the processing thereof or when he/she wishes PORIB to cease sending commercial communications.
- Right of portability .Users may obtain the data they have provided to the company in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Such rights may be exercised by requesting it in writing, with a copy of the ID card, by means of communication to PORIB Paseo Joaquín Rodrigo 4-i, Pozuelo de Alarcón, 28224 Madrid or via email addressed to: email@example.com.
Security measures and levels of security
PORIB has adopted the necessary measures to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the processing, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art, their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access.
PORIB also guarantees that it has implemented mechanisms to:
- Guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the processing systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Regularly verify, evaluate and assess the effectiveness of the technical and organisational measures implemented to ensure the security of the processing.
- Pseudonymise and encrypt personal data, where appropriate.
The data provided by the user shall be used exclusively for the management of the commercial/professional relationship and the sending of PORIB communications.
The user must have expressly accepted his/her consent to receive communication of information from PORIB.
A record shall be kept of the consent of acceptance to receive communications from clients/professional experts.